Corona-virus: a type of common virus that infects human beings, usually leading to upper respiratory infection (URI). Seven different types of human corona-virus have been identified. Most people are infected in their lives with at least one form of corona-virus. Coughing and sneezing, personal close contact, touches an object or surface contaminated with the virus, and often fecal contamination, spread the viruses into the air. The disease caused by most corona-viruses typically takes a short period and is characterized by flushing the nose, sore throat, nausea, inflammation, and fever.
Examples of human corona-viruses that have been confirmed to cause serious symptoms are including MERS-CoV (beta corona-virus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome or MERS), SARS-CoV (beta corona-virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome or SARS) and the new 2019 Novel corona-virus (2019-nCoV) outbreak that began in Wuhan, China.
STAY HOME.SAVE LIVES.
Help stop corona-virus
1 STAY home
2 KEEP a safe distance
3 WASH hands often
4 COVER your cough
5 SICK? Call the helpline
BY TAKING EASY PRECAUTIONS, YOU CAN REDUCE THE CHANCES OF INFECTION OR THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN
• Scrub your hands with an alcohol-based rubber or wash them with water and soap frequently and thoroughly. How does this happen? Wash your hands with soap and water or rub your hand with alcohol destroys viruses that may be on your skin.
AVOID CLOSE CONTACT,
• Keep a distance of at least 1 meter (3-foot) from each other. How does this happen? When someone coughs, sneezes or speaks, he sprays from his nose or mouth, which can transmit viruses, tiny liquid droplets. You will breathe gout if you are too close, and even the COVID-19 virus if you have the illness.
AVOID PUBLIC GATHERINGS,
• Avoid going to busy spots. How does this happen? Where people come together in crowds, you are likely to be in close touch with someone who has COIVD-19 and it is easier to keep 1 meter (3 feet) apart.
COVER COUGHS AND SNEEZES,
• Face, nose, and mouth should be avoided. How does this happen? Hands touch a lot of
surfaces and can collect viruses. When infected, the eyes, nose, or mouth of the virus will move the hands. From there, the body can be contaminated with the virus.
• Make sure you are practicing proper air hygiene, and the people around you. It means that anytime you toxin or sneeze, you cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue. Then take the tissue and
wash your hands straight away. How does this happen? Spreading virus droplets. You will protect your people from viruses like cold, flu, and COVID-19 by practicing good respiratory hygiene.
STAY AT HOME,
• Stay home and self-isolated until you recover even if you experience minor symptoms such as cough, headache, or mild fever. Let someone deliver supplies to you. Wear a mask to prevent infecting anyone
if you decide to leave your home. How does this happen? Their protection from possible COVID‐19 and other viruses are to avoid contact with others.
• When you have a fever, vomiting and trouble breathing, seek medical attention but, where necessary, contact the local health authority and follow the instructions. How does this happen? The national and local governments will have the most up-to-date information on your local situation. Remember that your healthcare provider will call you early to the right health facility. This also protects you and helps prevent viruses and other pathogens from spreading.
• Keep track of the latest trustworthy statistics, including WHO or the local and national health authorities.
WHAT KIND OF FACE MASK IS THE BEST FOR YOU?
In combination with other preventive actions, such as social or physical distance and good manual hygiene, facial masks can be an easy, cheap, and potentially efficient way to keep the COVID-19 curves safe and soft.
Health departments, including Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC), advise people
to wear Reputable Source masks or face covers while they are publicly present.
So what kind of mask works best to prevent the new corona-virus from transmitting when you are out in public? Read more on the various kinds of masks that you should wear. Continue reading
WHAT TYPES OF FACE MASKS WORK BEST?
Fit-and seal-tested breathers are made of tangled fibers that are extremely effective for filtering pathogens in the atmosphere. Such respirators have to satisfy the strict filtering standards set down by the National Institute for Safety and Health at Work (NIOSH).
The corona-virus diameter is measured at 125 (nm). It’s good to learn that if you keep this in mind:
• Licensed N95 airborne breathers will remove 95% of the 100-300 nm large particulate matter.
• 99 percent of these particles can be removed by N99 respirators.
• 99.7 percent of these particles may be filtered by N100 breathers.
Many of these respirators have valves, which make it easier for the user to breathe, allowing exhaled air to get out. The drawback of this is that other people are susceptible to the particles and pathogens that are exhaled through these valves.
There are different types of surgical masks available. Such units are typically decomposed in a single-use form with platters that extend to cover the nose, mouth, and jawline of your body. It consists of respiratory synthetic cloth.
How well operating masks filter pathogenic agents differ widely, with estimates between 10 and 90%. Despite the differences in fitness and filtration capability, a clinical study found that surgical face masks and N95 respirators lower the risk of various respiratory diseases correspondingly.
CLOTH MASKS OR HOME MADE MASK.
Do-it-yourself (DIY) cloth masks are less effective in protecting the wearer because most of them have gaps near the nose, cheeks, and jaws where tiny droplets can be inhaled. Also, the fabric is often porous
and can’t keep tiny droplets away
Although cloth masks tend to be less effective than their medical counterparts, the experimental
results suggest that they are far better than any mask when worn and properly constructed.
FACE MASK SAFETY TIPS
• Use good hygiene practices every time you put on, remove or touch the surface of your face mask.
• put a mask on and off by holding it through the ear loops or ties, not through touching the front of the mask.
• Make sure the face mask fits snugly and the straps fit safely over your ears and your head.
• Don’t touch the mask while it’s on your face.
• Clean your mask properly.
• Run the cloth mask through the washer and dryer after each use. Wash with washing powder. You can also put the face mask in a paper bag and store it in a warm, dry place for 2 or more days before you wear it once again.
CORONA-VIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) ADVICE FOR THE PUBLIC: MYTH BUSTERS
WILL PEOPLE WEAR MASKS DURING THE WORKOUT?
A man should NOT wear masks when practicing masks as they can decrease breathing comfort. Sweat will make the mask wet faster, making it hard to respire and stimulating microorganisms’ growth. The essential preventive move in practice is to maintain at least one meter’s physical width. DOES NOT cause CO2 addiction nor oxygen depletion by long-term use of health masks * when properly worn
The long-term use of medical masks may be unpleasant. It does not, however, cause CO2 poisoning or deficiency of oxygen. Be sure that it fits correctly and is sufficiently close to letting you breathe normally while wearing a medical mask. Do not reuse a tool mask and always remove it when it is damp.
* Medical masks (also called surgical masks) are flat or plucked; with belts or earrings, they are attached to the head.
MOST PEOPLE WHO GET COVID-19 RECOVER FROM IT
Many people who receive COVID-19 have moderate or mild symptoms and can be recovered through helpful care. When you have cough, nausea, and breathing problems, seek early treatment – call the health center first. You should seek medical care right away if you have a fever and stay in a region with malaria or dengue.
THERMAL SCANNERS CANNOT DETECT COVID-19
Thermal scanners detect people with fever (i.e. a body temperature higher than normal). It is not possible to diagnose people with COVID-19 infections. The causes of fever are various If you need treatment or are searching for emergency medical attention if you have a fever and live in malaria or dengue-related area, contact your care provider.
A HOT BATH DOES NOT PREVENT THE NEW DISEASE OF CORONA-VIRUS?
Taking a hot bath is not going to prevent you from catching COVID-19Regardless of the temperature of your bath or shower, your normal body temperature is around 36,5 ° C to 37 ° C. Actually, a hot bath can be damaging because it can burn you with extremely hot water. Through constantly washing your hands, you can defend yourself against COVID-19. This eliminates viruses on your hands and prevents infection that may occur in the eyes, mouth, and nose
IS IT LIKELY TO EAT GARLIC TO AVOID NEW CORONA-VIRUS INFECTION?
Garlic is a balanced diet with antimicrobial characteristics. However, the current outbreak does not show that eating garlic protects people against the new corona-virus.